West Lake Houston Counseling is an office-based psychotherapy practice dedicated to providing clients with “Therapy for Sustainable Change.” We are looking for a fully licensed, part-time psychotherapist to join our growing team. West Lake Houston Counseling is located in the heart of Humble, TX, and is easily accessible from the North Houston, Atascocita, and Kingwood areas.
Requirements for this position include full licensure in the state of Texas as an LMFT, LCSW, LPC, PhD, or PsyD. Clinician must have a verifiable background in serving diverse populations and be willing to be featured on practice website/online to increase recognition and presence in the local community.
The ideal candidate demonstrates cultural awareness, humility, competency, and commitment to all clients and the philosophy of practice. This position is best suited for fully licensed mental health practitioners who love the flexibility of private practice but do not prefer the business responsibilities that come with running a practice.
The Contract Therapist is expected to maintain a caseload of a minimum of 12-15 clients weekly and assumes shared responsibility for building their caseload and marketing themselves. The Contract Therapist’s role will also require attendance to once-monthly team meetings, group therapy facilitation, and workshops which are offered seasonally in the practice. Experience working with systems (couples and families) is a PLUS! Please note: this position takes place in person and is not a telecommute role.
- Competitive compensation
- Support and coaching to help build your caseload
- Support with the credentialing process with major commercial insurance panels
- Administrative support for coordinating benefits/eligibility and submitting claims for therapy services rendered
- Administrative support for answering calls and scheduling intake appointments
- Comfortable, fully furnished office space
- Current state of Texas license as an LMFT/LPC/LCSW/PsyD/PhD*
- Clinical experience with diverse and/or marginalized populations
- Able to commit to providing a minimum of 12-15 hours of psychotherapy per week
*Candidates who are provisionally licensed will not be considered for this position at this time.
Join our Team!